What Type of Business Insurance Do I Need?

In this short video, Insureon CEO Ted Devine responds to a question from Tony, a restaurant owner in Nevada. Tony asks Ted what kind of insurance a restaurant owner needs. Ted outlines the basic needs: General Liability Insurance, Property Insurance, Business Interruption, Cyber Liability (or a BOP, which can include all four), Workers’ Comp, Commercial Auto, and Professional Liability. He also mentions the importance of working with an insurance agent who understands the unique exposures a restaurant owner has to ensure the appropriate amount of coverage.