BUSINESS INSURANCE NORTH DAKOTA
North Dakota Insurance License: 2000003458
Over the last few years, North Dakota has posted the highest GDP growth of any state. Fueled by a boom in the oil and energy economy and a pro-business tax climate, North Dakota has seen rapid economic prosperity. Business insurance protects North Dakota companies of all shapes and sizes. Whether you operate a laundry business catering to oil workers in Williston or a college bookstore in Grand Forks, small business insurance can protect you from lawsuits, property damage, and other potentially devastating costs.
North Dakota Savings Tips
- To meet contract requirements or cover potential losses, many companies need to add coverage to their existing general liability or other insurance policies. Excess liability insurance, also called "umbrella insurance," is an easy and affordable way to add millions of dollars in coverage for a very affordable price.
- If you're not sure whether your property insurance policy includes coverage for flooding, water damage or wind damage, ask your Insureon agent for a free policy review.
- When buying insurance, it pays to shop for the best rate. Rather than spending time calling multiple agencies and filling out lots of applications, simply complete one online application for all coverages at Insureon. You'll receive multiple quotes in 24 hours or less, and can start coverage immediately.
North Dakota Business Insurance Licensure Information
In North Dakota, insurance agents, agencies and brokers are licensed by the North Dakota Insurance Department. Insureon is licensed in North Dakota as BIN Insurance Holdings LLC (NPN 15752926) for Property & Casualty Insurance (License #2000003458) and for Surplus Lines (License #2000003458). Verify our licensure with the North Dakota Insurance Department Licensee Look-up.
North Dakota Business Links
- NOAA National Climatic Data Center: Annual average number of tornadoes, 1953–2004
- PAH Webmaster (2005-11-02): 1925 Tri-State Tornado
- North Dakota Workers Compensation Rules
- North Dakota Insurance Department