Cleaning Services Business Insurance

Compare multiple quotes from top providers with one application.
Woman dusting a table with items on it
We partner with trusted A-rated insurance companies
Compare insurance quotes icon

Choose the best rate and coverage

With Insureon, cleaning businesses can compare insurance quotes from top U.S. providers online. Fill out one application to receive multiple quotes.

How much do cleaning businesses pay for insurance?

Woman with clipboard calculating cost of insurance for her cleaning business.

Several factors will have an impact on insurance costs, including:

  • Cleaning services offered
  • Business equipment and property
  • Revenue
  • Location
  • Number of employees
View Costs

See cleaning business insurance requirements in your state

Choose your state to learn about insurance requirements for cleaning businesses.

What our customers are saying
"I was confused about what type of coverage I needed and Holly was extremely helpful. Way more helpful than I had experienced with other companies. I got the exact coverage I needed!"
Jessica Shannon
Customer since 2016
Insureon customer reviews on Feefo
Compare cleaning business insurance quotes
Save money by comparing insurance quotes from multiple providers.