Media and Advertising Business Insurance

Compare multiple quotes from top carriers with one application.
Close view of a video camera.
Logos of Insureon's Partners
We partner with trusted A-rated insurance companies
Cursor pointing on laptop screen

Compare quotes from trusted U.S. carriers

Insureon helps media and advertising professionals compare small business insurance quotes from top U.S. carriers online. Get several quotes with one application.

Common insurance policies for media and advertising professionals

Media and advertising businesses face risks related to copyright infringement, libel, and business-related lawsuits. Insureon has helped media professionals secure 2,700 insurance policies.

General liability insurance icon

General liability insurance

This policy covers common risks for media professionals, such as customer property damage and injuries. Bundle with property insurance in a business owner’s policy to save.

  • Slip-and-fall accidents
  • Damaged customer property
  • Commercial lease requirements
Professional liability insurance icon

Media liability insurance

This policy, also called professional liability insurance or errors and omissions insurance, can pay legal bills if a client sues for unsatisfactory work.

  • Accusations of professional negligence
  • Advertising injuries, such as libel
  • Work mistakes or oversights
Workers’ compensation insurance icon

Workers’ compensation insurance

Workers’ compensation insurance is required in almost every state for media and advertising businesses that have employees. It can cover medical fees for work-related injuries.

  • Employee medical expenses
  • Lost wages
  • Legal costs
Cyber liability insurance icon

Cyber liability insurance

This policy helps media companies survive data breaches and cyberattacks. It can help pay for recovery expenses, the cost of notifying affected clients, and legal fees.

  • Data breach lawsuits
  • Client notification costs
  • Fraud monitoring expenses
Looking for different coverage? See more policies.

How much does insurance cost for advertising and media professionals?

Female media specialist using a printing calculator.
  • Advertising or media services offered
  • Business equipment and property
  • Revenue
  • Location
  • Number of employees
View Costs
What our customers are saying
"I had an urgent contractual requirement for insurance in December to pay before the end of the year. Holly Burton worked with The Hartford to send me an invoice around Christmas. I have saved hundreds in taxes."
Richard C.
Software / internet design
"Raynaldo made quick work of things. I told him what I needed, and ultimately I had a certificate of insurance in a matter of hours."
Michael D.
Custom programmer
"The response time was almost immediate. The options I was given were based on my company's needs. I received the policy in record time."
Esther L.
Management consultant
Insureon customer reviews on Feefo
Compare media and advertising business insurance quotes
Save money by comparing insurance quotes from multiple carriers.