BUSINESS INSURANCE MONTANA
Montana Insurance License: 730298
If you're looking to set up shop in Montana, you likely already know that there's more than just a tourism industry in The Treasure State. According to Innovate Montana, the healthcare, biosciences, and advanced manufacturing industries have taken hold, helping Montana's economy to grow by 65 percent over the last 10 years.
The U.S. Department of Commerce and the Kauffman Foundation recently ranted Montana as the best state in the nation for “entrepreneurship and overall business startup activity.” Are you ready to contribute (or contribute more) to Montana's rising economy? You'll first need a a title="Small Business Insurance Products | List of types of Insurance Coverages" href="/products/">small business insurance plan, and insureon is here to help.
Montana Savings Tips
- Thanks to Montana's wide-open spaces, many companies based in the state have employees who travel long distances by car. Be sure you have the appropriate insurance to protect your Montana company should one of your employees be involved in an auto accident while traveling on your behalf.
- In Montana, most employers are required to carry workers' compensation insurance for their employees. To be sure you get the best rates, it's a good idea to compare quotes from multiple carriers. To save time, receive and compare multiple quotes at once by completing a single application at Insureon.
- If you're unsure that you have the right insurance policies or the appropriate amount of coverage for your Montana business, contact Insureon for a free consultation.
Montana Business Insurance Licensure Information
In Montana, insurance agents, agencies and brokers are licensed by the Montana Office of the Commissioner of Securities & Insurance. Insureon is licensed in Montana as BIN Insurance Holdings LLC (NPN 15752926) for Property & Casualty Insurance (License #730298) and for Surplus Lines (License #730298). Verify our licensure with the Montana Office of the Commissioner of Securities & Insurance Licensee Look-up.
Montana Business Links
- NOAA National Climatic Data Center: Annual average number of tornadoes, 1953–2004
- PAH Webmaster (2005-11-02): 1925 Tri-State Tornado
- Montana Workers Compensation Rules
- Montana Commissioner of Securities and Insurance