Business Insurance for Accountants and Auditors

Compare multiple quotes from top carriers with one application.
Accountant's desk full of cost sheets and a calculator
We partner with trusted A-rated insurance companies

Save money by comparing insurance quotes for accountants and auditors

A tax filing error or inaccurate financial records could leave your business exposed to lawsuits and financial losses. Accountant insurance protects against dissatisfied clients and more.

Accountant working on computer and a calculator
Cursor pointing on laptop screen

One application, multiple quotes

Insureon helps accountants, CPAs, and auditors compare insurance quotes from top U.S. carriers online. Get several quotes with one application.

What types of insurance do accountants, CPAs, and auditors need?

These policies provide coverage for the most common accounting risks.

Looking for different coverage? See more policies.

How much is insurance for accountants and auditors?

Finance professional working on a calculator

Several factors will have an impact on insurance costs, including:

  • Accounting and auditing services offered
  • Business equipment and property
  • Revenue
  • Location
  • Number of employees
View Costs
What our customers are saying
"Raynaldo made quick work of things. I told him what I needed, and ultimately I had a certificate of insurance in a matter of hours. Up to that point, I had spent hours going in circles with others."
Michael D.
Custom programmer
Insureon customer reviews on Feefo

Why do accountants and auditors need business insurance?

Whether you’re a CPA, an auditor, a bookkeeper, or a tax preparer, your work demands precision and accuracy. You’re also human, and mistakes happen. Accountant and auditor insurance can cover legal expenses related to inaccurate ledgers, accounts receivable errors, and risks that can affect any business, such as employee injury.

Compare insurance quotes for accountants
Save money by comparing insurance quotes from multiple carriers.