BUSINESS INSURANCE MISSOURI
Missouri Insurance License: 8048889
Missouri boasts two major metropolitan cities, rolling plains, and the 7th-lowest corporate income tax in the nation, according to the Missouri Department of Economic Development's article "Business Solutions." The Show-Me State is also a leader in automobile suppliers, biosciences, information technology, and financial services. Plus, it's ranked as the 6th-best state for entrepreneurial activity.
With all the business-boosting incentives the state has to offer, you'll want to make sure you have a business protection plan so you can capitalize on the head start Missouri gives you. After all, even the best-run businesses can be susceptible to the whims of nature. In Missouri, you'll want to be especially mindful of the high cost of wind damage. If a tornado hits your shop, you could sustain hundreds of thousands of dollars in property damages and business interruption costs. Protect your investments, and let insureon help your business find General Liability Insurance, Property Insurance, and Business Interruption Insurance for less.
Missouri Savings Tips
- If you live and work in Missouri, you know about the risk of property damage due to flooding. But did you know that many property insurance policies don't cover water damage? To find out if yours does, and to learn if added flood coverage is an option, ask the Insureon Missouri insurance experts for a free policy review.
- If you're doing business in a community that spans an interstate border, such as the Missouri/Kansas or Missouri/Illinois state lines, be sure to accurately report payroll for each state in which you have employees. If you fail to report payroll in a specific state, employees in that state may not be covered. For help, contact your Insureon representative.
- Are you paying too much for business insurance? Shopping for the best rate is smart, but it can be time-consuming. Insureon makes it quick and easy to compare rates. Just complete a single online application for all the coverage your Missouri business needs, and we'll send you multiple quotes in 24 hours or less.
Missouri Business Insurance Licensure Information
In Missouri, insurance agents and agencies are licensed by the Missouri Department of Insurance. Insureon is licensed as BIN Insurance Holdings LLC (NPN 15752926) for Property & Casualty Insurance (License #8048889). Verify our licensure with the Missouri Department of Insurance, Financial Institutions & Professional Regulation.
Missouri Business Links
- NOAA National Climatic Data Center: Annual average number of tornadoes, 1953–2004
- PAH Webmaster (2005-11-02):
1925 Tri-State Tornado
- Missouri Workers Compensation Rules
- Missouri Department of Insurance