BUSINESS INSURANCE MINNESOTA
Minnesota Insurance License: 40209420
Minnesota prides itself on its competitive business climate and its healthy, educated workforce. According to Minnesota.gov, the state ranked seventh in the 2012 Camelot Index, whose rankings are based on factors including “high income, low poverty rate, healthy individuals, well-educated population, great and affordable education system, low crime rates, committed citizens, and a well-managed government.”
The North Star State also has the second best transportation infrastructure and the seventeenth lowest business taxes in the nation. Although Minnesota’s corporate income tax is higher than other states’ in the area, its pro-business provisions (no commercial and industrial property tax, no sales and use tax) serve to decrease business owners’ overall tax rate. In fact, only two other states in the Midwest collect fewer taxes.
When you are ready to enjoy all that Minnesota has to offer, let us help you craft a small business insurance plan to protect your business and help it flourish.
Minnesota Savings Tips
- To meet contract requirements or cover potential losses, many companies need to add coverage to their existing general liability or other insurance policies. Excess liability insurance, also called "umbrella insurance," is an easy and affordable way to add millions of dollars in coverage for a very affordable price.
- Emphasizing safety, and implementing a comprehensive safety program to reduce workplace injuries, can help reduce workers' compensation claims and keep your premiums low.
- When buying insurance, it pays to shop for the best rate. Rather than spending time calling multiple agencies and filling out lots of applications, simply complete one online application for all coverages at Insureon. You'll receive multiple quotes in 24 hours or less, and can start coverage immediately.
Minnesota Business Insurance Licensure Information
In Minnesota, insurance agents, agencies and brokers are licensed by the Insurance Division | Minnesota Department of Commerce. Insureon is licensed in Minnesota as BIN Insurance Holdings LLC (NPN 15752926) for Property & Casualty Insurance (License #40209420). You can verify our licensure with the Sircon Corp. Verification System by selecting State: Minnesota; Entity Type: Agency; and entering our Minnesota state license number (40209420) into the field marked "License Number."
Minnesota Business Links
- NOAA National Climatic Data Center: Annual average number of tornadoes, 1953–2004
- PAH Webmaster (2005-11-02): 1925 Tri-State Tornado
- Minnesota Workers Compensation Rules
- Minnesota Department of Commerce