BUSINESS INSURANCE OREGON
Oregon Insurance License: 100169620
Oregon is a prime state for small business growth. Its location on the west coast helps it export $18 billion worth of goods each year, while its low tax rate helps grow a strong local retail economy. Whether you're an independent coffee shop owner in Portland or an independent contractor restoring homes in Bend, you can protect your business with small business insurance.
A lawsuit can cost small businesses six or even seven figures in legal bills. But by investing in small business insurance, you protect yourself from the unexpected and excessive costs of lawsuits. Many insurance policies are required by law, and others are just common sense.
Oregon Savings Tips
- As demand for home-grown products and services increases along with Oregon's population boom, be sure your business insurance coverage is keeping pace. Ask your Insureon representative for a free coverage needs analysis.
- In Oregon, almost all employers are required to carry workers' compensation insurance for their employees. To be sure you get the best rates, it's a good idea to compare quotes from multiple carriers. To save time, receive and compare multiple quotes at once by completing a single application at Insureon.
- Most Oregon businesses could benefit from a risk-management strategy to reduce the risk of liability. One key component of risk management is professional liability insurance, which is designed to pay for legal costs or settlements if you're sued for errors and omissions in the provision of your professional services.
Oregon Business Insurance Licensure Information
In Oregon, insurance agents, agencies and brokers are licensed by the Oregon Insurance Division. Insureon is licensed in Oregon as BIN Insurance Holdings LLC (NPN 15752926) for Property & Casualty Insurance (License #100169620) and for Surplus Lines (License #100169620). Verify our licensure with the Oregon Insurance Division Licensee Look-up.
Oregon Business Links
- NOAA National Climatic Data Center: Annual average number of tornadoes, 1953–2004
- PAH Webmaster (2005-11-02): 1925 Tri-State Tornado
- Oregon Workers Compensation Rules
- Oregon Insurance Division