BUSINESS INSURANCE NEVADA
Nevada Insurance Licenses: 716385 and 716384
It's no secret that Nevada is one of the nation's most corporation-friendly states. Its flexible corporate regulations and lack of franchise tax are enough to lure a savvy small-business owner out West. Plus, Nevada offers sales tax abatements on capital equipment purchases, sales and use tax deferrals on capital equipment purchases, and tax breaks on personal and modified business taxes. Read more about the Silver State's many business incentives in the Nevada Governor's Office of Economic Development's page, "Incentives."
Poise your Nevada-based business to benefit from all the state has to offer by protecting your investments. With the appropriate business insurance policies, you can rest assured that your business can survive unexpected liability lawsuits or extensive property losses. For a no-cost insurance needs assessment, contact an insureon agent today.
Dram Shop Laws in Nevada
The majority of states have dram shop laws, but Nevada does not. That means bars, restaurants, and other businesses that sell alcohol in Nevada are immune to liability claims such as property damage or injury caused by an individual who drank at your establishment. Despite this, you may want to consider liquor liability insurance if you run a business that sells or serves alcohol. Though it’s likely you would win a lawsuit, this policy would help pay the cost of defending yourself in court.
Nevada Savings Tips
- In Nevada, businesses that skip workers’ compensation insurance can be charged an administrative fine of up to $15,000, plus premium penalties. They may even be ordered to cease business until they provide this important coverage to their employees; and are responsible for paying all costs arising from any work-related injury. If you have employees, Insureon can get you covered—fast and affordably.
- If you need both general liability and property coverage for your business, but don’t require comprehensive coverage in all areas, ask Insureon for a Nevada business insurance quote for a BOP. This type of policy combines both types of insurance into one policy, saving you money on annual premiums.
- When buying insurance, it pays to compare rates. Insureon makes it easy: Just complete a single online application for all the types of coverage you need, and in 24 hours or less, we’ll send you multiple quotes to compare.
Nevada Business Insurance Licensure Information
In Nevada, insurance agents, agencies and brokers are licensed by the Nevada Division of Insurance. Insureon is licensed in Nevada as BIN Insurance Holdings LLC (NPN 15752926) for Property & Casualty Insurance (License #716385) and for Surplus Lines (License #716384). You can verify our licensure with the Sircon Corp. Verification System by selecting State: Nevada; Entity Type: Agency; and entering either of our Nevada state license numbers (716385 or 716384) into the field marked "License Number."
Nevada Business Links
- NOAA National Climatic Data Center: Annual average number of tornadoes, 1953–2004
- PAH Webmaster (2005-11-02): 1925 Tri-State Tornado
- Nevada Division of Insurance