How to Choose a Commercial Property Insurance Company
Picking an insurer to provide a reliable Commercial Property Insurance policy for your business can feel a lot like an arbitrary exercise. Do you shake a magic eight ball? Do you pick a name out of a hat? What's the difference, right? You don't have time for these things; you have a business to run.
You might be tempted to leave this decision up to fate, but you can save a lot of money and ensure you get the coverage you need by working with an insurance agent who knows your industry. An agent can do the research for you and find the insurance company that can best serve your business, which spares you the inevitable letdown of insurance roulette.
Benefits Of Using An Insurance Agent To Find Small Business Insurance
A reputable, licensed insurance agent is an invaluable resource when it comes to matching an appropriate Commercial Property Insurance policy with your small business. An agent knowledgeable about your industry will already have an idea about the types of assets you'll want to protect. Plus, your agent will consider options from both national and local Property Insurance companies. After all, there might be insurers in your area that offer better coverage or products designed for your industry.
Though it can be stressful or frightening to leave important business decisions in other people's hands, the insurance agent doesn't make any decisions without first consulting you. Here's how the process works:
- You fill out an online insurance application with insureon.
- Your agent sorts through thousands of policies to find the ones that match your needs.
- Your agent can tailor policies by adding or removing endorsements.
- Your agent hand-compiles quotes from multiple top-rated insurance companies.
- Your free quotes get sent right to your inbox.
- You can review the options with your agent so you understand the differences between each offer.
- You decide with your agent which policy you want to purchase.
Ultimately, the decision is still in your hands. But with an agent's help, you now know exactly what you're getting into.
Finding The Right Insurance Agent For Your Small Business
Finding an insurance agent who specializes in your industry is essential. How many times do you want to explain to an insurance company what your business does?
When you work with insureon, we'll pair you with an agent who is knowledgeable about your business from the start. And with that knowledge comes experience in the types of insurance coverage you will need.
The insurance agent best suited to help you will…
- Identify the risks that your business faces.
- Contact carriers that they can work closely with.
- Help you understand the coverage you need (and what you don't).
- Help you choose the right policy and provider.
- Answer any questions that you might have.
- Respond quickly to claims.
Consider using an agent if you're looking for Commercial Property Insurance or other small business insurance policies. It saves you time and money, and it keeps you from throwing darts at an insurance-carrier dartboard (unless that's what you like doing on your lunch breaks).
Fate can be fickle. Let an agent help you make informed insurance decisions and take the chance out of choosing a carrier.