Contest has ended
Small-business owners know that little things can make a big difference. They know that the most important factor in determining their success is the support of their network – customers, friends, fans, and followers. Insureon’s newest contest, America’s Small Business Hero, gives businesses a chance to win money by winning the votes of their fans.
Here are the details so you can enter your business to win.
America’s Small Business Hero: Contest Details
Who: Owners of small businesses in the United States.
What: A contest with a grand prize of $5,000, plus three runner-up prizes of $1,000 each.
When: Entries are accepted between February 16, 2015 and March 8, 2015.
- Voting Round 1: March 11 – March 22
- Voting Round 2: March 23 – March 29
- Semi-Final Voting Round: March 30 – April 5
- Final Voting Round: April 6 – April 12
- Winner Announced: April 13
Where: Sign up to enter at contest.insureon.com. You can also vote here starting March 11.
How: The instructions for entering your business to win are outlined on the contest entry page, but here’s a preview of what to expect:
- Create a profile on the insureon network (network.insureon.com). This is a social network designed to help small businesses find new clients, potential partners, and more.
- Paste the URL of your profile into the box provided on the contest entry form.
- Fill out the entry form with the information requested (including your name, your business name, and your state).
That's it. In just a few minutes, you’ll be entered to win cash prizes to help your business grow.
How the Winner Is Determined
Once you’ve entered the contest, you’ll be put in a pool with other entrants from your region of the country for bracket-style voting. In the first round of voting, the top two vote getters from each of the four regions will move on to the next round. The top four vote getters from Round Two move on to the Semifinalist Round and the top two semifinalists move on to the Finalist Round.
The winner of the Finalist Round will receive $5,000 and each of the remaining semifinalists will receive $1,000.
Anyone is eligible to vote, and everyone is allowed to vote once per day. To maximize your odds of winning, be sure to spread the word about the contest to your network by posting on Facebook or tweeting with the hashtag #iongives5k.