Business Insurance in Pennsylvania

Compare multiple quotes from top carriers with one application.
Mountain-laurel, Pennsylvania's state flower.
We partner with trusted A-rated insurance companies

Save money by comparing insurance quotes for Pennsylvania businesses

United States map.

Learn about Pennsylvania's insurance requirements

Fill out one application.

Complete one free online application

Multiple insurance quotes to compare.

Compare multiple quotes and choose the best coverage

What are the requirements for small business insurance in Pennsylvania?

State laws can affect which insurance policies you need for your small business. These policies are required for Pennsylvania businesses.
Blue check mark

Workers' compensation insurance

Pennsylvania law requires that all employees are covered by workers’ compensation insurance, regardless of whether that person is performing full-time, part-time, or seasonal work. This policy covers medical bills for work injuries and illnesses.

Blue check mark

Commercial auto insurance

All business-owned vehicles in Pennsylvania must be covered by commercial auto insurance. Though it's not required, personal vehicles driven for work purposes should be covered by hired and non-owned auto insurance, as personal auto policies usually exclude business use. It can be added to general liability insurance or a business owner's policy.

Pennsylvania’s commercial auto insurance requirements are:

  • Bodily injury liability: $15,000 per person / $30,000 per accident
  • Property damage liability: $5,000 per accident
  • Medical benefits: $5,000

Recommended insurance policies for small businesses in Pennsylvania

Looking for different coverage? See more policies.

Find policies for your profession

Photographers, nurses, and lawyers need different insurance coverage. Insureon offers policies for the following Pennsylvania professions and more:

Don't see your profession listed? Find more professions.

How much does small business insurance cost?

Business woman calculating costs of insurance.

Commercial insurance can be affordable for a small Pennsylvania business. Factors that influence the cost include:

  • Your industry and risk
  • Coverage limits
  • Location
  • Number of employees
View Small Business Insurance Costs

Insureon specializes in Pennsylvania business insurance

In Pennsylvania, insurance agents, agencies, and brokers are licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Insurance. Insureon is licensed in Pennsylvania as BIN Insurance Holdings LLC (NPN 15752926) for property and casualty insurance (license number 576387). To verify our licensure in Pennsylvania, enter our license number into the “Search by License Number” field on the Pennsylvania Department of Insurance’s Licensee Search page.

What our customers are saying
"Raynaldo made quick work of things. I told him what I needed, and ultimately I had a certificate of insurance in a matter of hours."
Michael D.
Custom programmer
Insureon customer reviews on Feefo
Compare Pennsylvania business insurance quotes
Save money by comparing insurance quotes from multiple carriers.