Insureon plays the role of both broker and agent for our customers. Our team consists of dozens of in-house insurance agents who are certified to sell insurance from all of the dozens of insurance companies we partner with.
When you apply online, our system finds the best policies, regardless of insurance company, based on the info in your application. That's how we act as a broker.
But then you can choose the policy you like best and buy it immediately. That's how we act as agents.
How Small Businesses Benefit from Commercial Insurance Brokers & Agents
Because brokers work directly for you, you can expect policy options from multiple insurance companies, meaning you have a better chance of finding one that meets your unique needs. For example, your insurance broker will probably…
- Learn about your business and its operations.
- Find policies that fit your work instead of turning to one-size-fits-most solutions.
- Look for ways to save you money.
For example, if you own a jewelry store, a commercial insurance broker may suggest Jewelers Block Insurance, a specialized Property Insurance policy that addresses the unique risks jewelry storeowners face. An agent may not suggest that product if the insurance company they work for doesn't offer it.
In short, when you work with Insureon, you benefit from…
- An insurance broker's in-depth product knowledge, access to multiple insurance solutions from multiple carriers, and our incentive to get you the best coverage – regardless of what any one insurance company offers.
- An agent's ability to quickly start the coverage you need so you can sign leases, sign contracts, and otherwise move forward with your business.
The Insureon Advantage: Business Insurance Brokers & Agents in One Place
When you apply for insurance directly with a carrier, you only have one policy option – theirs. But when you work with an online commercial insurance broker like Insureon, you get to choose from multiple insurance companies.
Here's how it works:
- You fill out one online application.
- We send competitive quotes from top carriers to your inbox.
- One of our specialists helps you understand the differences among the policies.
- You pick the option you like best.
- Our in-house agents start your coverage.
Because of this system, our customers often save 10 to 20 percent on their commercial insurance. We work with dozens of A-rated insurance companies to find you the best match and the best deal. Check out our small business insurance costs page to get a better idea of how much our customers spend on their coverage.
If you aren't sure which policies you need, our Policy Buddy tool can help you find out in about two minutes. You can also talk with our agents, who specialize by industry. So if you own a bagel shop, your agent will have experience insuring food businesses. Their expertise means they can answer your questions and make sure you aren't paying for extra coverage you don't need.
When you're ready to buy, your agent can bind your policy so you're free to go back to running your business.