Insureon Blog

What Kind of Liquor Liability Insurance Do I Need?

9. April 2013 16:35
Adequate Liquor Liability Insurance is essential to protecting a restaurant's assets. Find out what provisions to check for in your coverage. [More]

What Is Inland Marine Insurance?

1. April 2013 13:40
Find out what Inland Marine Insurance is, how it protects business property, and whether you need it. [More]

Bakery Fraud Highlights the Limits of General Liability Insurance

21. March 2013 12:11
General Liability Insurance won't cover bakery losses related to fraud. [More]

UL 300 and NFPA 96: Kitchen Safety Standards for Restaurant Owners

13. March 2013 15:35
Find out how the NFPA 96 and UL 300 set safety standards for restaurants and how you can comply. [More]

Restaurant Owners: Yelp to Include Health Grades in Reviews

7. February 2013 16:21
Restaurant owners to face a new source of risk in health grades on Yelp.[More]