BUSINESS INSURANCE TENNESSEE
Tennessee Insurance License: 2008453
The state of Tennessee has a lot to offer new business owners, but perhaps the most enticing aspect of the Volunteer State is its low business costs. According to the Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development, the state consistently ranks among the most affordable in the nation.
In 2012, CNBC ranked Tennessee as the state with the second-lowest cost of living in the country. That same year, Tennessee's low taxes convinced the Tax Foundation to rank the state fourth in the nation for lowest tax burden. It's really no wonder why Business.com named Tennessee the fourth best state for startups.
But before your new business can open its doors in Tennessee (or before your existing business gets any bigger), you'll need to make sure your small business insurance plan matches the breadth and depth of your entrepreneurial spirit.
Tennessee Savings Tips
- Want to be sure that you have enough coverage to fully protect your business if you're faced with a large general liability claim? Ask Insureon about excess liability insurance, or umbrella coverage. This add-on coverage can provide millions of dollars in additional coverage for a small annual premium.
- Tennessee workers' compensation laws can be confusing. To ensure that your business is compliant and taking advantage of all available cost savings, ask the Tennessee workers' comp experts at Insureon for a free consultation.
- Do you ever think about what you'd do if you were to be sued by one of your clients or customers over a mistake you make on the job? Whatever your line of work, professional liability insurance, or E&O coverage, is worth the investment, paying your business's legal costs and settlements should you face this type of lawsuit.
Tennessee Business Insurance Licensure Information
In Tennessee, insurance agents, agencies and brokers are licensed by the Tennessee Department of Commerce & Insurance. Insureon is licensed in Tennessee as BIN Insurance Holdings LLC (NPN 15752926) for Property & Casualty Insurance (License #2008453). Verify our licensure with the Tennessee Department of Commerce & Insurance Licensee Look-up.
Tennessee Business Links
- NOAA National Climatic Data Center: Annual average number of tornadoes, 1953–2004
- PAH Webmaster (2005-11-02): 1925 Tri-State Tornado
- Tennessee Workers Compensation Rules
- Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance