BUSINESS INSURANCE NEBRASKA
Nebraska Insurance License: 100175442
Nebraska has much to offer small-business owners. According to Nebraska’s Department of Economic Development, Nebraska has weathered the recession much better than many other states. In 2011, an AP Analysis ranked Nebraska as the third least-distressed state, economically and financially.
The Cornhusker State is also among the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s top 10 states for growth and innovation as well as for growth potential. Nebraska is also the only state in the union that has a 100 percent public power system, which means entrepreneurs can power their business with some of the lowest energy rates in the country.
If you are ready to claim Nebraska the home of your new business or looking for ways to bolster an existing enterprise, then you’ll need a solid small business insurance plan to help protect and enhance your investment.
Nebraska Savings Tips
- Are you paying too much for business insurance? Shopping for the best rate is smart, but it can be time-consuming. Insureon makes it quick and easy to compare rates. Just complete a single online application for all the coverage your Nebraska business needs, and we'll send you multiple quotes in 24 hours or less.
- Most Nebraska businesses could benefit from a risk-management strategy to reduce the risk of liability. One key component of risk management is professional liability insurance, which is designed to pay for legal costs or settlements if you're sued for errors and omissions in the provision of your professional services.
- Your Nebraska-based business may be able to save money on insurance premiums by focusing on and improving safety. Continually evaluating and improving your management processes not only helps to protect your workers, it can mean big savings on premiums for your commercial liability insurance policy.
Nebraska Business Insurance Licensure Information
In Nebraska, insurance agents, agencies and brokers are licensed by the Nebraska Department of Insurance. Insureon is licensed in Nebraska as BIN Insurance Holdings LLC (NPN 15752926) for Property & Casualty Insurance (License #100175442) and for Surplus Lines (License #100175442). Verify our licensure with the Nebraska Department of Insurance Licensee Look-up.
Nebraska Business Links
- NOAA National Climatic Data Center: Annual average number of tornadoes, 1953–2004
- PAH Webmaster (2005-11-02): 1925 Tri-State Tornado
- Nebraska Workers Compensation Rules
- Nebraska Insurance Department